Social Media Strategy


Social media isn't new, but it's still an overwhelming topic for many small business owners. Save yourself the headache, and let me propose a social media strategy that can help your company meet its goals. I put my years of experience in social media strategy to work for my clients:
  • Increase social media followers
  • Share high quality content that enhances your business
  • Develop and implement social media strategies to support product launches, marketing campaigns, and business events
  • Create a social media plan for you to follow or (a client favorite!) hire me to manage your social media presence
If you'd like to hire me to develop and execute a social media strategy for your business, please send me a message.


Photo credit: Jason A. Howie via Foter.com / CC BY