HR Business Support



Running a small business is difficult work. If you're doing it, you don't need me to tell you that. You also don't need me to tell you that Human Resources is one of the biggest challenges for small businesses in just about any industry. The best solution, often times, is to call on an expert to help guide the way. 

After many years in HR, I've become well acquainted with best practices in nearly every aspect of the discipline. Now, I consult with small business owners and provide solutions for:
  • Writing Employee Manuals
  • Developing Onboarding Programs for New Hires
  • Recruiting and Processing New Hires
  • Compensation & Benefits
  • Training & Development
  • Performance Management
If you'd like to hire me to as an HR consultant, please send me a message.


Photo credit: Jeremy Brooks via Foter.com / CC BY-NC